Sonic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turn Order
WIP
Latest topics
» SSWiki Page Dump
Customer Survey EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm by Turbo

» Wikia Entries
Customer Survey EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

» Archieness
Customer Survey EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm by Turbo

» WE HAZ COOKIEZ
Customer Survey EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am by Turbo

» Hi There!
Customer Survey EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm by Turbo

» Being MIA and Stuff
Customer Survey EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm by Knuckles the Echidna

» Numerology and Character Personalities
Customer Survey EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am by Knuckles the Echidna

» Forum Debate
Customer Survey EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 am by Turbo

» The Intercessory
Customer Survey EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm by Turbo

Wikia Entries

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

To Edit:
-Locke
-Dr. Moreau
-Negative Egon
-Dr. Smoke
-Menthor
-Julie-Su

Comments: 0

Poll

Who should be part of the Chalice?

Customer Survey I_vote_lcap29%Customer Survey I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Customer Survey I_vote_lcap29%Customer Survey I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Customer Survey I_vote_lcap0%Customer Survey I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Customer Survey I_vote_lcap14%Customer Survey I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Affiliates
Mirrored Mobius
Sonic Story
Crossed Off 2.0
Sonic Darkness
Return2Mobius

Customer Survey

4 posters

Go down

Customer Survey Empty Customer Survey

Post  Turbo Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Customer Survey

1. Rank the following with a rating of 1-5, 1 being least desired, and 5 being most desired.
Which would you like to see on a button/pin?

-Bacon
-Nyan Cat
-Slenderman
-Operator Symbol
-Zombies
-MemeFaces
-Emoticons
-Doctor Who
-Vampire/Werewolf/Twilight
-Your own custom design

2. Rank this with a rating of 1-10, 1 being that you least agree, and 10 being strongly agree.
Would you buy any of these?

3. What would you pay for these? (select 1)

$0.50
$1
$1.25
$1.50
$1.75
$2.00
$2.50
$3.00

4. Rank this with a rating of 1-10, 1 being that you least agree, and 10 being strongly agree.
Would you recommend these to your friends?

5. Would you prefer an affordable plastic pin or a more expensive metal pin from Hot Topic?

6. Would you be more likely to purchase products if we offered metal pins?

7. Rank the following with a rating of 1-5, 1 being least desired, and 5 being most desired.
Which would you like to see on a sticker?

-Bacon
-Nyan Cat
-Slenderman
-Operator Symbol
-Zombies
-MemeFaces
-Emoticons
-Doctor Who
-Your own custom design

8. Rank this with a rating of 1-10, 1 being that you least agree, and 10 being strongly agree.

9. What would you pay for these? (select 1)

$0.50
$1
$1.25
$1.50
$1.75
$2.00
$2.50
$3.00

10. Rank this with a rating of 1-10, 1 being that you least agree, and 10 being strongly agree.

11. Would you prefer to buy these stickers online or in person?

12. Rank the following with a rating of 1-5, 1 being least desired, and 5 being most desired.
Which would you like to see on a t-shirt/sweatshirt?

-Bacon
-Nyan Cat
-Slenderman
-Operator Symbol
-Zombies
-MemeFaces
-Emoticons
-Doctor Who
-Your own custom design

13. Rank this with a rating of 1-10, 1 being that you least agree, and 10 being strongly agree.

14. What would you pay for these? (select 1)

T-Shirts
$13
$14
$15
$16
$17
$18
$19
$20
$21
$22
$23
$24
$25

Sweatshirts
$25
$26
$27
$28
$29
$30
$31
$32
$33
$34
$35
$36
$37

15. Rank this with a rating of 1-10, 1 being that you least agree, and 10 being strongly agree.

16. Would you prefer a more expensive, softer, better quality t-shirt/sweatshirt, or a cheaper, locally-made t-shirt with less of a wait time?

17. Would you prefer to purchase a t-shirt/sweatshirt online, or from a personal vendor?

18. Does the fact that the t-shirt is organic or made in America make any difference on your purchase?

19. Does the fact that the t-shirt is available locally for less money, or online for better quality make any difference on your purchase?

20. Would you be more likely to purchase these items if there was a price reduction or a sale?

21. Would you be more likely to purchase these items if they came in sets?

22. Would you be more likely to purchase these items if there were freebies or promotions?

23. Would you be more likely to purchase these items if they were sold on campus?

24. Would you be more likely to purchase the t-shirts/sweatshirts or stickers online if there was no shipping costs for four t-shirts/sweatshirts or more?

25. Would you be more likely to purchase these items if there was some other incentives not mentioned above?

26. Is there anything else that you would like to see in our store not mentioned?

27. Would you like a catalogue of our items?

Please fill this out and email it to mightyenerjak@aim.com or reply to this in comments with a copypasta...

Thank you for participating~! <3

Last edited by Turbo on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

https://sonicsociety.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Customer Survey Empty Re: Customer Survey

Post  Black Doom Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 pm

1. Rank the following with a rating of 1-5, 1 being least desired, and 5 being most desired.

1. Sonic chars
2. Slenderman
3. Memefaces
4. Emoticons

2. Rank this with a rating of 1-10, 1 being that you least agree, and 10 being strongly agree.
Would you buy any of these? 6.5 - it really depends on how much extra money I have, and I also don't use pins too often; too afraid that they'll either fall off or someone'll nab em.

$1.50

4. Rank this with a rating of 1-10, 1 being that you least agree, and 10 being strongly agree.
Would you recommend these to your friends? 8

5. Would you prefer an affordable plastic pin or a more expensive metal pin from Hot Topic?
Hard to say. I like affordability, but I want it to be sturdy and long-lasting. I guess I could go either way.

Sure!

7. Rank the following with a rating of 1-5, 1 being least desired, and 5 being most desired.

1. Memefaces
2. Slenderman
3. Sonic chars
4. Custom design

8. Rank this with a rating of 1-10, 1 being that you least agree, and 10 being strongly agree.
Would you buy any of these? 7; I like stickers better than pins, but they usually end up sitting around because I don't want to stick em on anything. XDD

For a sheet of them? $1.25

10. Rank this with a rating of 1-10, 1 being that you least agree, and 10 being strongly agree.

Either would be fine.

12. Rank the following with a rating of 1-5, 1 being least desired, and 5 being most desired.

1. Sonic chars
2. Slenderman
3. Memefaces
4. Emoticons

13. Rank this with a rating of 1-10, 1 being that you least agree, and 10 being strongly agree.
Would you buy any of these? 6.5

T-Shirts
$17

Sweatshirts
$30

15. Rank this with a rating of 1-10, 1 being that you least agree, and 10 being strongly agree.

16. Would you prefer a more expensive, softer, better quality t-shirt/sweatshirt, or a cheaper, locally-made t-shirt with less of a wait time?
Locally made is cool with me. *le used to it*

17. Would you prefer to purchase a t-shirt/sweatshirt online, or from a personal vendor?
I usually buy things online these days.

18. Does the fact that the t-shirt is organic or made in America make any difference on your purchase?
Not really, but it makes me feel like a hero if it's organic XDD

19. Does the fact that the t-shirt is available locally for less money, or online for better quality make any difference on your purchase?
Sort of. I support local businesses cuz I work for one, but I don't mind paying online.

20. Would you be more likely to purchase these items if there was a price reduction or a sale?
Yes yes yes yes yes. XDD

Not really. I only need what I need, and I don't really want to pay extra for the stuff I don't need.

22. Would you be more likely to purchase these items if there were freebies or promotions?
Sure~

23. Would you be more likely to purchase these items if they were sold on campus?
Wouldn't sway me either way.

24. Would you be more likely to purchase the t-shirts/sweatshirts or stickers online if there was no shipping costs for four t-shirts/sweatshirts or more?
Nah. Like I said, I don't want to pay more for extras I don't need.

25. Would you be more likely to purchase these items if there was some other incentives not mentioned above?
Can't think of anything else, really.

26. Is there anything else that you would like to see in our store not mentioned?
Nope!

Sure~
Black Doom
Black Doom
Forum Junkie

http://lazlotitan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperator Ix Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm

3-Bacon
1-Nyan Cat
1-Slenderman
4-Operator Symbol
2-Zombies
1-MemeFaces
1-Emoticons
2-Doctor Who
3-Vampire/Werewolf/Twilight
0-Your own custom design

5-9

$0.50
$1
$1.25
$1.50
$1.75
$2.00
$2.50
$3.00

Whatever profits you more. I would like to support someone I know, so affordable plastic is nice, but expensive metal is grand/

Yes.

3-Bacon
1-Nyan Cat
1-Slenderman
4-Operator Symbol
3-Zombies
1-MemeFaces
1-Emoticons
2-Doctor Who
3-Vampire/Werewolf/Twilight
0-Your own custom design

$0.50
$1
$1.25
$1.50
$1.75
$2.00
$2.50
$3.00

Either or.

Which would you like to see on a t-shirt/sweatshirt?

3-Bacon
1-Nyan Cat
1-Slenderman
4-Operator Symbol
3-Zombies
1-MemeFaces
1-Emoticons
4-Doctor Who
2-Vampire/Werewolf/Twilight
1-Your own custom design

Yes.

T-Shirts
$13
$14
$15
$16
$17
$18
$19
$20
$21
$22
$23
$24
$25

Sweatshirts
$25
$26
$27
$28
$29
$30
$31
$32
$33
$34
$35
$36
$37

I'm alright with either.

Personal vendor is more convenient.

No.

No.

Maybe.

No.

Probably.

Uh...I think not.

I am indifferent!

Nope.

People.

Sure.
Imperator Ix
Imperator Ix
Peon

http://changeundefinable.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Phineas Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:44 pm

-Bacon (2)
-Nyan Cat (4)
-Slenderman (555555555555555555555)
-Operator Symbol (5)
-Zombies (5)
-MemeFaces (5)
-Emoticons (4)
-Doctor Who (2)
-Vampire/Werewolf/Twilight (1)
-Your own custom design (5)

~ 7-8 I love pins, and I usually buy ones I like, but they usually end on up on my Eggman plushie. XD Not much use for me.

$0.50
$1
$1.25
$1.50
$1.75
$2.00
$2.50
$3.00

6-7
Sure, why not? I know a couple buddies who'd love pins.

Dun really matter to me. Whatever goes.

Sure. :3

-Bacon (3)
-Nyan Cat (5)
-Slenderman (5)
-Operator Symbol (4)
-Zombies (5)
-MemeFaces (5)
-Emoticons (3)
-Doctor Who (2)
-Your own custom design (4)

Yeah sure. That'd be cool to make a Phineas sticker. XD//

$0.50
$1
$1.25
$1.50
$1.75
$2.00
$2.50
$3.00

Eeeeyup

In person, definitively.

-Bacon (2)
-Nyan Cat (3)
-Slenderman (5)
-Operator Symbol (5)
-Zombies (5)
-MemeFaces (5)
-Emoticons (2)
-Doctor Who (1)
-Your own custom design (5)

If I had money to burn, yes.

T-Shirts
$13
$14
$15
$16
$17
$18
$19
$20
$21
$22
$23
$24
$25

Sweatshirts
$25
$26
$27
$28
$29
$30
$31
$32
$33
$34
$35
$36
$37

Yeep

Doesn't matter.

Vendor plz.

Pfft, no.

Yes.

Yeah!!~~

That would be wonderful.

Anything with 'free' and I'm sold.

Yee boi

Yes.

Maybe.

Uh...bookmarks? idk

Yes plz
Dr. Phineas
Dr. Phineas
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:01 am

Should I have a vote on which MemeFaces to do? I'm not gonna do all of them...

EDIT: TrollFace and Challenge Accepted are definite ones. So are Me Gusta, Y U NO Guy, and Forever Alone.

Was considering also doing Pedo-Bear, Pedo Bear Stamp of Approval, 'U Mad?', 'Problem?', and 'Challenge Accepted'. Maybe Poker Face...

Traditional RageFaces will probably come in two or three sets of five or six. If you know any other original memebase.com ones like Paranoid Parrot or Insanity Wolf that you'd like to see, tell me here.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

https://sonicsociety.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum