Sonic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turn Order
WIP
Latest topics
» SSWiki Page Dump
Look, It's a Sale~! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm by Turbo

» Wikia Entries
Look, It's a Sale~! EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

» Archieness
Look, It's a Sale~! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm by Turbo

» WE HAZ COOKIEZ
Look, It's a Sale~! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am by Turbo

» Hi There!
Look, It's a Sale~! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm by Turbo

» Being MIA and Stuff
Look, It's a Sale~! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm by Knuckles the Echidna

» Numerology and Character Personalities
Look, It's a Sale~! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am by Knuckles the Echidna

» Forum Debate
Look, It's a Sale~! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 am by Turbo

» The Intercessory
Look, It's a Sale~! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm by Turbo

Wikia Entries

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

To Edit:
-Locke
-Dr. Moreau
-Negative Egon
-Dr. Smoke
-Menthor
-Julie-Su

Comments: 0

Poll

Who should be part of the Chalice?

Look, It's a Sale~! I_vote_lcap29%Look, It's a Sale~! I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Look, It's a Sale~! I_vote_lcap29%Look, It's a Sale~! I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Look, It's a Sale~! I_vote_lcap0%Look, It's a Sale~! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Look, It's a Sale~! I_vote_lcap14%Look, It's a Sale~! I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Affiliates
Mirrored Mobius
Sonic Story
Crossed Off 2.0
Sonic Darkness
Return2Mobius

Look, It's a Sale~!

+3
Mephiles the Dark
deleted
Turbo
7 posters

Go down

Look, It's a Sale~! Empty Look, It's a Sale~!

Post  Turbo Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:10 pm

It was a bright, warm day in the city of Soleanna, and there was indeed a sale at the Street Markets. This particular section of the city had everything from fresh produce and hand-woven clothing to mega-stores and anime shops. On a day like this, a good percentage of anthros could be seen, as well as the human and Overlander population, who had arrived after the fallout in another zone's Robotropolis.

A certain golden fox had dragged out a certain famous hedgehog, both from out of town, because their was a discount on manga, or welding equipment, or, more likely, there was nothing better to do. Aside from a Sun Festival that had occurred recently, and the accompanying exhibit at the museum, Soleanna, and the world had been quiet lately. Eggman had probably gone back to his lair to sulk and metaphorically lick his wounds from a failed kidnapping attempt. They probably wouldn't be seeing Death Egg or theme park threats for another month.

For now, the two were trying to navigate the chaos of the market, and try to keep their covers cool...

(Players: Sonic, Tails, Mephiles, Silver)

(OOC: Giving a little less detail for a little more freedom here... ^^; The Overlander situation should be explained shortly in the Starting Off section...)

Last edited by Turbo on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

https://sonicsociety.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Look, It's a Sale~! Empty Re: Look, It's a Sale~!

Post  deleted Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Sonic strolled through the crowd without much trouble, keeping one eye on the fox just ahead of him, the rest of his attention on the various items the market had to offer. He wasn't concerned about losing track of his companion; after all, how many foxes had two tails?

Once he was no longer in as much danger of being accidentally jostled or trampled by others much more eager to take advantage of particular sales (to which he happened to be impeding their progress), Sonic stepped nearer to the fox to tap him on the shoulder. "Yo, Tails!" he called right after, in case the tap hadn't broken whatever shopping-inspired reverie in which he might be lost, "What're we here for again?" Chances were, Tails had already told him, but he had been distracted, disinterested, or just plain ignoring him.

Already assuming the response to be some sort of impatient lecture on how he should have been paying attention in the first place, Sonic assumed an appropriately apologetic grin, gaze remaining on Tails as he lazily flicked at a spinning object on the table nearest him, some manner of wheel-shaped souvenir modeled after the sun.
deleted
deleted
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:45 am

After leaving...and blowing off steam from the visit to Vichama did he continue his journey onwards to find his other half, his twin...Iblis. To become Solaris once more. The item given by the god of death seemed...partially helpful...having brought him into Soleanna. For whatever reason was unknown to him but it is the location of much of his suffering. His and Iblis'. I might still be the festival..the 'celebration' to the sun god, Solaris. Celebration in his name. But merely a mockery of his majesty.

But he however did feel a great power within the streets of the location. Of both light....and of darkness. When he steadily drew closer did he spot the blue hedgehog and a twin tailed fox. Curious...mobians. Much like the white hedgehog he had under his control. But these two felt different, battle worthy. As if they have been through much in their life....and the object given gave off soft pulses to urge him more towards these two people. But for now he hanged off at a distance.

His form blending in well with the crowed. Lacking the crystalline growths and decorations along his form...standing as a mere mortal, hedgehog mobian. However was still tense. Standing back a little to stay out of direct sight. Green eyes keeping their watch.

See what happens...
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

http://Traconian.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Myles Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:38 pm

(OOC: So I'm the Temporary Tails... because Jackie said, I guess... So blame her if it isn't good.)

The fox spun around as quickly as the bauble Sonic was playing with and put his gloved hands over Sonic's mouth, to stop him from talking. "Pssssh!" he hissed, looking around wildly through dark-lensed sunglasses under a hat that matched his tan trenchcoat. "Sonic, you can't just tell everybody who we are unless you want to get mobbed by your million fans!" Relieved that nobody had noticed him in his fabulous disguise, he relaxed a little and mock-glared at his blue best friend.

"I already told you, we're here to get some whizamogs and dooflickies so that I can cormongulate the exproidids on the X-Tornado. Were'nt you paying attention the first time I told you? You really need to pay attention, Sonic! I mean, I can't run around all the time repeating myself over and over and over because somebody won't just listen the first time! It's not very nice!"

Tails saw that Sonic wasn't listening to him. Again. He sighed, and then looked at the table they were right next to, and gasped. "Oh my gosh! It's a first edition of the first ever issue of your favorite comic book, Sonic! This is so cool!" He looked at the price tag. "Aaaand, it's on SALE!!" He grinned wider than anything and hopped up and down in childish excitement, while fending off the hordes of jealous, aggressive shoppers who had heard him yell in excitement.
Myles
Myles
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  deleted Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Sonic regarded Tails with a flat stare as he cut him off. He didn't understand the point of disguises on a busy day such as this one - and then, his blue fur stood out like a beacon, either way - but in his opinion Tails was taking his getup way too seriously. "I think it's safe to say the vendors'll be taking the mobs for me today," he stated with a smirk. "Besides, an autograph or two won't kill me!"

He wasn't sure why he had even bothered asking about their errand. The needed items went in one ear and out the other, and he in all likelihood wouldn't recognize them if he was staring straight at them. And then came the anticipated rant. Tails would only just get through the second sentence before Sonic's attention was straying to more interesting distractions across the street, such as the brick wall, only to be drawn back again by the fox's enthused cries.

"What?" He eyed Tails curiously, comprehending his announcement after a delayed few seconds. "Wait, really?" He ducked around and to Tails' side to have a better look at the item in his hands, tolerantly ignoring a shove from behind; being three feet tall in a crowd of humans had its advantages. "Sweet...!" The hedgehog exclaimed on seeing the rarity for himself. "Okay, I'll dish out the money, then you take it and fly before we really do get mobbed!" he instructed quickly.
deleted
deleted
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Myles Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Tails glanced around, and shielded the incredible find from the masses. "Okay, Sonic, but we'd better hurry. I don't like the look of those crowds..." He swiftly passed the golden comic to his blue friend and kept an eye on the browsing shoppers milling around them, some with more obvious attentions directed toward the pair.

Like that black hedgehog...

Tails shuddered. Something just seemed wrong about that figure. Something obviously not human or Overlander... but somehow, he really doubted that hedgehog was even Mobian. "Hey, hey Sonic," he said to his friend, not moving his eyes from the figure. If the hedgehog even bothered to give him a response, he didn't hear it. "Sonic!" he yelled, turning around and shaking his friend. "We're being watch-"

He glared at the crowds suspiciously. The black hedgehog - if it even was an actual hedgehog - had disappeared.
Myles
Myles
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm

He stood in silence...the area being of no interest to him as he watched the two, their attention upon some sort of sale? Green eyes giving off a glare almost...a chilling look. Silent untill the blue eyes of the younger one bore into his. His gaze darkened a little more and his muzzle wrinkled. The mouthless muzzle may have been clue enough to place him...into the unknown, something not of mobian origin. Something more sinister.

Then he slipped away, into the shadows...comforting shadows, his darkness. The ones he controlled. Slowly he slipped in closer to where the two were. Rising up once more to get a better look of them. A hedgehog...blue pelt...and a twin tailed fox. Strange. Very curious.

Tick, tick, tick

His claws clacked together with his own interest, likely picked up by the sensitive ears of the fox pup. Able to drive anyone crazy. Giving off a small hum he inched a bit closer. Leaning against the wall of the shop of where they had claimed the comic. Although his attention briefly turned towards the tornado. They will return to that....slowly..he walked towards it.

Tick, tick tick

The tapping noise slowly dimmed as he went.....further, further, and further away. But the green eyes glanced back from time to time to watch and analyze the two mobians. Why would the object given to him vibrate..urge him towards these two. They seem special...but not something to scream out about. Only to quirk the demi god's curiousity.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  deleted Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:32 am

Once the comic was in his hands, Sonic was flipping through the pages, only then checking to make sure it was in adequate condition. He didn't realize Tails was attempting to speak to him until he was shaking him, and then he turned an irritated frown on the fox. "What is it, Tails?!"

At his panicked words, the hedgehog looked up to scan the crowd for a moment, before looking flatly to Tails again. "If you ask me, that trenchcoat of yours is making you paranoid," he scoffed. "Someone might've noticed me! Or wondered why you were wearing that stuff. C'mon, let's go!" Stashing the new comic, Sonic took up the lead, trusting Tails to let him know when he stopped to purchase whizzaflickers or whatever it was he had needed.
deleted
deleted
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Myles Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Maybe he was overreacting. He hadn't been doing so well lately - probably because he'd been bored to tears with nothing to do. No one had been attacking them recently - or, if they were, Sonic wasn't telling him about it - so things were quiet. Too quiet. This market was a godsend for him... but was he imagining bad guys because he needed something to do?

He shook his head, trying to straighten his thoughts... and noticed his friend leaving him. "Sonic!" he yelled, trying to keep up - he was probably running off now, wanting to get out of here. Tails would have to stop him if he wanted to get anything that they actually came for. "Whizamogs and dooflickies are going to be closer to where we parked the Tornado!" he called after Sonic. "We'd better hurry, Sonic; I saw this HUGE group from the Mech Guild over there, and I don't want to be whizamog-less!"

Sonic was really fast, even when he was walking. Tails sighed, and broke into a jog to keep up, trying desperately not to lose his blue friend in the crowd. Sometimes there were disadvantages to being three feet tall in a crowd of humans...
Myles
Myles
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:23 am

He found his way around the crowds with relative ease, those who bumped into him were shoved aside. Although he moved very fluidly between people. Like a serpent within grass. Slowly the crowd dissipated into smaller groups you can count with the fingers on your hand. Green slitted eyes gazing upon the landing site of the tornado....the piece of equipment was magnificent in itself, cared for greatly from the looks of it's clean paint and glimmering shine.

Running a clawed hand over the metal body with some interest. A small spark of his own magic ran up his arm...and directed into the plane. A marker. So the god can keep track of where these two go...or at least the one who flies the plane. Trace them back to their home..intimate locations...among other things they wouldn't want a god like him snooping into. As for now he waited. Silent...vigilant. Waiting for his prey to arrive or for their attention to be caught by him.

He was...near the tornado. Caught red handed if they happened upon him. But it didn't bother him. Not at all.

Let them come...let them see.....

Mephiles will find the reason to why the artifact he held has drawn him to the duo.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver the Hedgehog Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:00 pm

It was true that Silver had been truly... terrified by the toy. How was he supposed to know it was evil incarnate? In fact, that he was still able to gibber like that was a miracle. And damn, could he scoot when he needed to. He'd like to see the mythic Sonic the Hedgehog do much better. Fortunately, it didn't seem like many people had seen him. Shopping in Soleanna was... strange, thankfully.

He tried to resume his regular breathing, and look semi-normal. O-okay... find the Iblis thing. That was the prime objective- not looking for play toys. He had to be mature about this. He waaas a big boy, after all, and if Blaze was able to trust him with going to places alone, then he should be able to take care of himself.

Finding this fire-god thing was rather difficult. He had really tried, and he could scratch up no leads whatsoever. And now he was really hungry... He only hoped that Mephiles didn't find him before he was able to find Iblis... if he could find the god. If he had 'failed'... he would be in a sore spot indeed.

(OOC: Fillah post, still have no idea what's going on, but will talk with Jackie!)
Silver the Hedgehog
Silver the Hedgehog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deleted Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Sonic cast a glance over his shoulder at Tails' cries behind him, and changed his direction accordingly. Fine by him; the sooner they could pick up everything they needed, the sooner they could leave and Sonic could occupy his time doing something that was actually interesting. The hedgehog came to a stop near the stands. Difficult to mistake, as they were packed with plenty of gears and equipment and information signs that made absolutely no sense to him. Sure enough, the Tornado wasn't far, just visible through the edge of the crowd, and Sonic looked toward it and took a small step nearer.
deleted
deleted
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Myles Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:38 pm

This whole area was so disorganized. What the heck were fizzywomglers doing shamelessly mixed in to a barrel of megatoids? He sighed, and plunged his gloved fist into an overflowing box of random assortments, praying that his precious dooflickies were present and still intact. Those mech-part vendors didn't care about the integrity of the piece; rather, just getting things sold as swiftly and expensively as they could.

He milled around, buying the best parts he could find. This was his beloved Tornado, after all, and no parts could possibly be too good for his baby. He never let anyone else work on her, or even really touch her period. And if anyone ever stole his Tornado or damaged it in any way, well... but he wouldn't think of that right now. The important thing was to get his parts, go home, and spend a hand-full of blissful hours caring for his Tornado.

(OOC: Don't blame me, please! Jackie never told me what is going on in this story!!!)
Myles
Myles
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:49 pm

(OOC: still dunno what to write on my end...so uhm...*shrug* some filler BS)

He ran his claws over the metal of the tornado idly...it was so smooth...well cared for that was visible. Also something he could tell from all the intricate details placed upon the paint job. All the details placed into the design and work. There were no indents or tears in the metal. No rusting places that could give away to poor care. Nothing. It was all clean, crisp....working order.

Green eyes flicked from the pristine metal and yellow paint towards the crowd. Pupils thinning with his interest. He could feel the presence of the young white hedgehog here. So he too was brought here. Then maybe there was something special with the twin tailed fox and the blue hedgehog. Ears flickering with his interest but not lingering away from the Tornado just yet to explore.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  deleted Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:25 am

It was as the Tornado had caught his attention that Sonic noticed there was someone by it. That someone looked astonishingly familiar from where he was, but he couldn't quite place it...

"Hey!" The hedgehog dashed on through the crowded area and toward the Tornado, light enough on his feet that he didn't have too much more difficulty. Sure he himself didn't mind anyone examining the plane's exterior - not speaking for Tails - but there was something about this figure that didn't seem quite right.

Sonic slowed to stop as he came to the plane itself, ears perking with curiosity, his eyes falling on the hedgehog beside it. "Er... who're you?"
deleted
deleted
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver the Hedgehog Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:21 pm

He looked around nervously. The presence of... doom... yeah. Why did he feel doom? It was like something he knew before, felt from another time, another place, but didn't know what... A deadly deja vu. And it was coming off that blue guy in the hood! This force of doom was pulling him toward him, making him want to go over there and find out what all the fuss was. Was it doom, or destiny?

Silver failed to notice his master, but he knew he sort of had to find that... that Iblis...

"Um, excuse me..." He tried to tap the guy on the shoulder. "I'm looking for directions... this isn't my home city - we-well, It is, sort of, but I'm lost..." What the... where did he go? He saw him aaaall the way elsewhere, by a plane. Damn fast!!! Strange!
Silver the Hedgehog
Silver the Hedgehog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Myles Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:06 pm

"Okay, Sonic, I'm ready to go-" He turned around. There was something missing here... his best friend had ditched him again. He sighed. He had probably ran off to something more interesting. He grabbed his parts in their bag tightly started off to search for him. He pushed against the flow of people, searching for his friend. Where was Sonic?

But more importantly - where was he? Was he - was he lost? Getting lost in huge crowds was really dangerous. He bumped into someone. "Sorry," he said. The person just gawked and said something to his friend. The guy said his name. Soon people were all around him, pointing at his tails, and at him in general, and hounding him, asking questions. The flash of cameras dazzled him. He couldn't see, couldn't breathe, couldn't escape.

To heck with it. They knew who he was anyway. He floated above the people, amidst their gasps. He heard more than one snap of a camera shutter, but who cared? He had to find Sonic. There he was - over by the plane. He landed next to Sonic. "Hey, I've been looking all over for you, why'd you -" He followed Sonic's gaze to the strange hedgehog. To the hedgehog's clawed hand. He glared. "You have three seconds to get your claws off my Tornado."

(OOC: Sorry it's a little long... >>; )
Myles
Myles
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:43 pm

The flicker of blue and he soon examined the fluidity of the hedgehog's movements, it was quite amazing to watch and for a time god...he could analyze every little movement and flinch of muscle or relaxation of muscle. This one was slender...but built, and only now did he catch the glimpses that the crowd gave the blue one. Looks of awe and respect, intense respect.

As quick as his analyzation was he finally was face to face with the demigod's current curiosity, his ears twitching once and he gave off a small hum. The first thing to be noted...that was definitely strange about this person was the lacking mouth, only a smooth muzzle...pale skinned muzzle. Also those demonic green slitted eyes, staring with such intent and increasing curiosity. Mephiles could feel the idle power the blue one possessed. "...My name is everywhere...if you look hard enough...best question here is who are you?" speaking with genuine curiosity, it has been some time since he has met a mortal like the blue hedgehog.

Although his attention was soon perked up by the twin tailed one and would merely snicker at the threat, removing his hand from the plane either way. "If I were intent on damaging it, I would have done so." musing with a slightly dark undertone. Slitted green eyes staring deeply into the soft blue that belonged to the twin tailed fox, might feel like the strange...mouthless hedgehog was staring into his soul, maybe he was. The demigod was taking note of the look Tails had, the look of a genius...someone with smarts but also the lurking innocence of a child. Curious combination.

(Dunno really either, but just playing my Mephi creepiness...)
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  deleted Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Sonic was somewhat taken aback that this stranger had to ask for his name, expecting almost everyone to know of him by reputation alone. "Me?" he asked, surprise evident in his tone for a moment before he went on to answer with plenty of confidence, "I'm Sonic the Hedgehog! Yep, the Sonic. You've probably heard of me!" Even if he wasn't going to tell him his name in answer, the reminder of his own was sure to make him remember. At least, that was what he reasoned. One would have had to live under a rock to miss any of the stories associated with him.

Shortly after, with Tails' appearance and prompt warning for him to leave the Tornado alone, Sonic didn't think he liked the other's manner of answering him. From his observation, it was as though he possessed some extreme sense of superiority, much like he thought he could act however he liked, considering it his own decision what or what not to do to the plane... and maybe anything else. Maybe that was a little too much to assume, but ultimately, he just gave him a bad feeling. That alone put Sonic on his guard, and very subtly he shifted his stance to move just slightly between the two, protective of the fox. "So why are you hangin' around the plane, anyway?" he asked, bluntly, but leaving him room to alleviate their suspicion of his motives.
deleted
deleted
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow the Hedgehog Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:57 pm

"MEPHILES!"

The familiar voice carried a more youthful tone as he raised his volume to carry it over the sounds of the crowd. Speaking of which, they were in his way. Shadow the Hedgehog pushed through the people, and raced through at a hurried pace. It was difficult to reach anything resembling a run, but he finally broke free of the denser areas and scrambled out to where he could detect the dark being.

"..." He said nothing and quickly assessed the situation, garnet eyes narrowing as he identified the major players - Sonic, Tails, the crowd of unknowns, and, most importantly, his shadow. The hedgehog bristled with anticipation of a fight to come, fingers curling into fists. He knew nothing of what this ...thing ... was capable, aside from taking on his form. He didn't feel it was truly possible for anyone to be taken in by the monster's appearance, but he certainly was not keen on taking chances of any color. His lips thinned, his eyes trained on his target. Without having any sort of idea of his abilities or powers, Shadow was cautious to attack, particularly when he had been given no direct reason to do so.
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver the Hedgehog Thu May 19, 2011 9:20 pm

His ears perked up at the sound of that name, and he moved quickly to the scene, assessing everything. Some weird yellow kid. The hooded blue teen that he had asked for help earlier - Sonic the--- Sonic the Hedgehog?!! The 'World's Hero'??? He had gaped openly in wonderment and a little bit of hero worship, to be in the presence of such a celebrity.

But now? It was clear that there was some sort of confrontation going on, and with the new guy, that made it three against one. And, for that matter, against the guy he considered his master. "Hey!!!" He fumbled his way into the circle, aware that he was probably making a fool of himself, but compelled to take Mephiles' side. "I'm sure that he was just looking," he told the little fox, palms out to show that he meant no harm.

That new hedgehog had a strong and powerful aura, one that Silver could feel all the way from Mephiles' side to where the other stood. If he was able to, he wanted to avoid a skirmish with him at all costs. The weakest there was probably the fox, and he'd be able to take him out with no qualms, but it was fighting Sonic that really had his stomach in a knot. Sonic was always the hero - the good guy. He... he had to be mistaken, because Mephiles was the one in the right... w-wasn't he??

By this point, Silver's reasoning was highly skewed toward Mephiles, though he might not even realise the full extent of his shift...

(OOC: Darn, all this reading is messing up my RP... >>;;; )
Silver the Hedgehog
Silver the Hedgehog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Fri May 20, 2011 5:47 pm

OOC: Mephi dunno Shadow XD...as far as he knows atm he's been stuck in the scepter for hunders or thousands of years.

Ears swivelled and swayed...he however would straighten quickly as his name was yelled out over the crowds. Humming with mild interest...and it would surely bring unwanted attention to him and to whoever it was that yelled his name. It wasn't long till he saw a near mirror image of himself and his gaze quickly reflected that of confusion and interest. His head cocking to one side with his mild interest till his head turned just a little to address the white one who he has on his side. "And if I may ask who he utters my name...?" speaking curiously as he held up his hands as if wanting to be recieved something. "Is my own curiosity a crime...in a festival that praises my name?" he asked even further, disturbed now at all of the stares from the humans and fellow mobians...

Who was this black hedgehog that resembles him? He didn't remember lending out portions of his own soul in recent years...then again, many of the mobians around have resembling appearances...but how he utters his name. As if he knew how that was possible. Green slitted eyes stared into the deep crimson that gazed upon him with such hate...aggression. "Best to tame down this anger of yours 'friend'.." commenting softly though he did ease a step towards the white hedgehog, settling a clawed hand upon his shoulder. Telling him also to ease down...the white one seemed a bit frantic, frightened... "And yes...just admiring the aircraft...it's hand built afterall. Pity no one else seems to notice this and give it closer attention." musing softly just as he'd ease away that clawed hand to turn his attention once more towards the black and red creature before them.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Shadow watched the demon with a close eye, nose ever so slightly wrinkled upwards to bare off his set of canines. He had felt it's presence...and it's numerous reserves of power. It felt like a walking chaos emerald that has been sent into super charge, maybe a bit closer to that of the Master Emerald. Which he has only been provided small glimpses of...Knuckles never liked his being on the floating island, sent shudders through it for some odd reason. But this was not the time to dwell on such thoughts. For a silent moment he took in the mouthless being's words before he proceeded towards Sonic in particular. However stopped just a foot away to cast another deep glare towards Mephiles. "Shadow, Shadow the hedgehog." would be his simple reply, bitterness lacing those words.

For now he will watch and make sure that this...thing....demon, whatever or whoever he may be didn't try anything. Although for badguys that he has witnessed on this planet, they usually are upfront and strike. So far...this...thing has done neither. Maybe he has misjudged his character. But there was still the underlying feeling that he was something not to be trusted, something of evil. For the moment he will wait...he will go to the G.U.N headquarters later and find out more about this thing. If there were any sort of records of his existence, Shadow will find them. With the added help of a certain bat of course. She will figure out what the black hedgehog was after in an instant...he was an easy book for her to read, oddly enough.

Slowly he unclenched his fists and allowed the internal chaos energies to lower to a manageable level. No need to seem hostile...for the moment.
Shadow
Shadow
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver the Hedgehog Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:06 pm

(OOC: Damnations! You're playing both Shadow and Mephiles??? :O THAT'S NOT GOOD.)

Silver openly gaped. Not one but two famous hedgehogs? On his right, the World's Hero and his sidekick, on the left, the Bad Ass Anti-Hero that had saved the world from Black Arms invasion a few years back. In the same hundred yard diameter of each other. In the same hundred yard diameter as himself. Admittedly, his new master was... unusual, and that might have bumped him to the big leagues, but he never expected to ever so much as meet either of the two.

He stepped in front of Mephiles subconsciously, allowing everyone to take a good look at him (putting him in view of the others), but also a stance that would allow him to protect Mephiles, as much as he knew the god didn't need it. It would be a show of support and loyalty, anyway.
Silver Snap
Silver the Hedgehog
Silver the Hedgehog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum