Sonic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turn Order
WIP
Latest topics
» SSWiki Page Dump
Investigations EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm by Turbo

» Wikia Entries
Investigations EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

» Archieness
Investigations EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm by Turbo

» WE HAZ COOKIEZ
Investigations EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am by Turbo

» Hi There!
Investigations EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm by Turbo

» Being MIA and Stuff
Investigations EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm by Knuckles the Echidna

» Numerology and Character Personalities
Investigations EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am by Knuckles the Echidna

» Forum Debate
Investigations EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 am by Turbo

» The Intercessory
Investigations EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm by Turbo

Wikia Entries

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

To Edit:
-Locke
-Dr. Moreau
-Negative Egon
-Dr. Smoke
-Menthor
-Julie-Su

Comments: 0

Poll

Who should be part of the Chalice?

Investigations I_vote_lcap29%Investigations I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Investigations I_vote_lcap29%Investigations I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Investigations I_vote_lcap0%Investigations I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Investigations I_vote_lcap14%Investigations I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Affiliates
Mirrored Mobius
Sonic Story
Crossed Off 2.0
Sonic Darkness
Return2Mobius

Investigations

+2
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)
Turbo
6 posters

Go down

Investigations Empty Investigations

Post  Turbo Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Doctor Eggman had recently found an artifact in the ruins of the city of Soleanna. A rock, melted around and circular in shape, which set the sensors off the scales in heat, and energy put out. This thing made nukes look benign. Fortunately, it didn't seem to be harming anything. He had it immediately packed up and shipped to his Egg-Dome, where the thing continued to top his sensor ratings with more delicate instruments, and those sensors went to 9000!

However, when he finally found a way to open this rock, after an incredible power surge that knocked out all electronic operations on site, it turned out to be hollow and empty. (This is a result of me moving Mephi to the Sega continuity. XD Admin Powah!) He had to quickly find a way to resume his operations, and though he got power online, rebooting every robot would take time. He needed a few temporary muscles to keep his 'kingdom' tight until he could resume practice...

(Players: Dr. Eggman, Jet the Hawk, Metal Sonic, Zonic)

Last edited by Turbo on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

https://sonicsociety.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Investigations Empty Re: Investigations

Post  Sonic the Hedgehog (STC) Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:26 am

(Thanks for an intro, Jackie. ^^; I suuuuuk at 'em.)

Eggman went through his database, which did not happen to be a pack of cards inserted into his desk and chosen at random! No! He took precision in choosing which of his minions would be suitable subordinates for the time being.

- Nack the Weasel, aka Fang Sniper. High failure rate to match a high success rate. That meant it was unpredictable on the outcome.

- Bark and Bean. Psychotics. Heavens above should wonder if he ever hired them again.

- The Destructix. Traitors, who were only interested in their own gain.

- The Babylon Rouges. Competent... had a moral code though so-

... But he could always trick them... and they did have an egg-theme... being birds, after all. Hmmmm... He rubbed his fingers against his chin thoughtfully. It could work! Beak brains were easy to fool! And easier to bribe! He picked up his phone and hit their speed-dial designation.
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jet the Hawk Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:11 am

Aboard the Babylonian vessel the head of the bandits in question happened to be rather taken up by his favorite pastime, doing absolutely nothing, when the hawk's personal "me-time" would be interrupted by the chirp of a monitor embedded into the desk upon which he currently used as a footstool. Quick to answer, he slid his feet down, glancing over the on-screen identification and casually rapping the bottom of his fist against a a nearby button to take the call.

Almost instantly the fowl would arrive on-screen (if there was one, that is...) with his arms folded and a coy grin plastered all over his face, already knowing just who it was contacting him, and with a good idea of why. "Heh, look what we have here. Long time no see, doc...," he paused, tilting his head to the side as he glanced over the image on visual, "...or at least what I can see of you. Seriously, if you're gonna keep getting bigger, you might wanna at least get a bigger camera to go with it" Scoffing to his own crude comments, Jet shook his head, continuing before the portly scientist could respond. "Something tells me you didn't call about a diet plan, though, so let's cut to the juicy part. What do ya want, and how much does it pay?"
Jet the Hawk
Jet the Hawk
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic the Hedgehog (STC) Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:58 pm

He frowned at the foul fowl, and rubbed right under his moustache. What was the green one's name again? Speedy? Charles? "Ah... Jet..." He didn't express any shock at the weight comment. It was something he had gotten used to. "No need to compliment me. That's not what I called you for," he growled, and stepped closer to the camera to emphasize his brilliant moustache in all its waxed glory.

"No, you bumbling bafoon! That's not what I called you for! Now get your feet off the table!" He barked at him, wagging his finger. "I need a few mercs to keep the citizens menaced and corralled so they don't... riot, or try to take me out of power. Nonsense like that. I need people who don't care about how much force they have to use to get the job done, who can at least have some sort of capability and professionalism to their job, and who have a grudge against a certain blue rodent." He sniffed. "So I thought of you." Well... maybe not on the professionalism front...

"I pay same currency as last time. Half cash up front, the rest if you do the job properly." He wasn't going to take any chances on them, not when they were notorious, and could try to cheat him. "Take it or leave it."
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jet the Hawk Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Sitting himself upright, Jet shot the doctor an odd look. What was the old coot getting so uppity about anyway? It was his table, after all. Whatever the case, he groaned and complied, not wanting to ruin another good payday over his manners. "Doc, I can't say I like the idea here," began the young avian as he leaned back in his seat, propping his hands behind his head, carrying a smug expression on his beak. "I don't know if you've heard, but we Babylons are very busy...what with all the heists, smuggling, and extortion we've been up to lately. Honestly, I don't think we can even find room for your little babysitting job." Reeling himself closer to the screen, the hawk took on a more serious appearance, looking straight into the digitized image of Robotnik on the screen before him. "That is, unless you did something like...oh I don't know...double the price?"
Jet the Hawk
Jet the Hawk
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic the Hedgehog (STC) Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:58 pm

(God I'm late, aren't I...)

Eggman would not take no for an answer. It didn't matter so much on the price as getting what he wanted. Price was a minor detail. It was just the principle of not getting cheated. He had a reputation to maintain, after all.

He was glad that the bird had taken his feet off the desk, and thus, out of view of the screen. It was really quite rude, talking to your employer like that! Eggman coughed, and settled back in his chair a little, hearing it creak in protest. "I happen to love the idea. You will be working for me, of course. How about 60,000 more, to settle the deal?" Another portion was just too much for a haggling thing, and if he agreed too quickly, Jet might hop the price again. Much as he was loathe to admit it, right now, he needed to rely upon the organics. "Would that take care of maybe a few months lack of... 'extortion, smuggling, and heists'?"

He doubted such schemes were really afoot, since the leader liked to be so lazy, and the fat one seemed somewhat inept, but it was better to mention it. Besides, something was better than nothing, right?
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jet the Hawk Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:47 pm

That was true for the most part, Jet hated the more boring aspect of thieving. Fraud, racketeering, not to mention all that "casing the joint" crap. If it were up to him, he'd be hitting mansion after mansion, running them clean and wallowing around in the gold like a pig in mud. Unfortunately so much open activity would easily draw a lot of police resistance, or at least that's what Wave wouldn't shut up about...not as if any two-bit cop could ever catch up to him, anyway.

Nonetheless, even though cashflow wasn't quite up to snuff, the Babylons weren't too hard up for cash. Their leader was willing to risk it for a bigger paycheck and even though the Eggman didn't want to be cheated, it was unfortunate for him that this hawk happened to be a master at doing just that.

"Wha- -n't hea- -Doc, speak u- -ink I'm losin' ya!," the doctor would hear, fragments of the transmission cutting off. On the other end, Jet purposely fiddled with the frequency of the transmission, setting his end just far enough off that the connection with Robotnik would come out very sketchy. "Mayb- -ad more money I co- -better signal!"
Jet the Hawk
Jet the Hawk
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Zonic Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:28 am

Investigations Zonic_post1
Zonic
Zonic
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic the Hedgehog (STC) Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Eggman didn't even notice the hoodlum behind him, partially because he was quieter than a field mouse, and partially because the portly evil genius didn't have that sort of range of mobility since he crossed the half-ton mark. And that was a while back, too.

He pressed a button, allowing the frequency to reset without any repercussions on their call in progress. "Stop messing with the dial and sit back down!" Yeesh, the nerve of these Mobians. He agrees to an obscene price, and they want more? Eggman leaned in further, his glasses glinting darkly. "How's about this: You keep your named price, do the job, and keep your life for a little longer? Hmm? And if not, I have three missiles individually trained on your little floating base at all times. Is this understood???" He gave a dark smirk.

"Now, on to terms of service and the contract," he said mildly, as if the previous few minutes had not occurred.
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jet the Hawk Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:45 pm

((My internet sucks))

It took a moment for the devious hawk to realize the signal had gone clear again, though that message came pretty quickly at the mention of ballistic missile warfare, cueing a nervous grin from the potential target. "Jeez, Doc," he began with a sigh, "You realize you couldda just said 'no', right? Don't think it's good for business to threaten to play Missile Command with your employ's ship, you know?" Another deep breath of irritation left the foul fowl's throat, Jet leaning back in his chair, already forgetting the earlier demand to keep his feet off the desk, as he again propped them back up in a leisurely fashion. "Fine though, whatever! I guess the price of weight-loss shakes must have skyrocketed or something!" he continued, "One-hundred and sixty grand it is! Oh and, how about you launch those missiles anyway for good measure? Today's been waaay too boring and I could use something to spice it up a bit.

He didn't look like he was kidding.

Before Robotnik could continue either briefing or murdering the hawk, said avian would be distracted by something else in the corner of his monitor, something irritatingly familiar? Was that...? Feh, guess Halloween started early this year for that hedgehog... Whatever the case, the arrival of "Sonic" on the scene happened to draw Jet's attention away from whatever dull explanation Eggman. In fact, he hadn't even heard a word of it!

Last edited by Jet the Hawk on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Jet the Hawk
Jet the Hawk
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Metal Sonic Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Just when the zone cop disappeared from the view just as quickly he had came, a metallic claw slashed at the air where his head had been, and then an angry snarl could be heard behind the Doctor. Behind Eggman was now a blue metallic hedgehog, floating in air with his jet engine activated. Metal Sonic looked at the place where Zonic had been, and then just made an expression of sighing, before turning his attention to his creator and to the smug face of Jet behind him.

"Doctor Robotnik, there was a mobian hedgehog wearing a suit of Zone Cop behind you just a moment ago, he teleported in, looked at you, and then teleported away."

Metal Sonic's metallic voice lacked any emotion, but the blue robot still managed to sound annoyed, most likely because Zonic had managed to evade his attack without even noticing it. Well, he had learnt an important lesson about surprise attacks, they were a waste of time. Metal Sonic flew to Eggman, and then landed just next of him, red eyes looking at the green hawk. The blue robot did not have much of opinion on different things, but one thing he certainly knew, was that the avian mobian was an inferior creature when compared to him, just like any other organic. Metal Sonic knew of the Zone Cops, since Eggman's archives had some information about them, but not much more than their name, and a picture of their uniform. Metal Sonic was a little curious, why one of them had been spying on Doctor. He had just came here to ask for upgrades, but it seemed there would be more interesting things going on today, for change. The blue robot was as bored as a person with a computer in the place of his brain could be.

//And I'm here, hello everyone! Dark blue color does not really fit with a black background, I have to try something else, it seems.\\
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic the Hedgehog (STC) Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:17 pm

"Indeed? Well, I might save my missiles for something a little more important than your base..." Bombing the hired help just wasn't done. They didn't think it was 'nice', even though it was just begging to be called 'target practice'. He tapped his fingers together and sighed a little at the verbal abuse that he had to put up with from these miserable fleshies. Eggman droned on for a while about more of the minutiae and technical details. He wasn't trying to be annoying or the reason for an extra nap or two; he was just naturally that verbose, and nothing was going to get in the way of him and his piece - interruptions barring.

He didn't like the distant looks the hawk had been giving him, but thought nothing of it until Metal Sonic had to go and interrupt him. He looked behind him, but saw no one. Blasted hedgehog. "Ah... so you have indeed turned yourself back on..." Wonderful. Now he had to deal with Mr. 'I don't have a personality as I am a robot, yet I will be sarcastic at your face until you throw something at me, thencepon turn my doleful eyes up at you and remind you that you are behaving irrationally and ill-tempered as the mortal flesh-bag that you sorely do not wish to be perceived as'. "Perhaps you could provide the bird some reasons and incentives for joining up with 'Team Eggman'?"
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jet the Hawk Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Paying no mind to his supposed rival's smug attitude, Jet sat and watched the aftermath, stifling a few chuckles as a grin rose up on his beak. "What's the matter, doc? Seeing ghosts or something?," the avian jested at his new employer's expense. As fun as it had been watching this little charade between the doctor and the hedgehog, the avian's short attention span was slowly beginning to nag at him and he'd try to put an early end to these meetings, conjuring up a fib or two to help him along the way. "Anyway, I'd love to sit and chat, but I've got some really important business to get to. You know, get a few loose ends out of the way?," the bandit lied, smug as ever. "How about you send a file with the rest of the details and I'll read it on the way over? That work for you, Eggy?"

Of course, the hawk had no intention of actually reading any files sent to him, but it would at least get Robotnik off his back for the time being. After all, how hard could Eggman's little babysitting job be? All he had to do was go around and make sure nobody was starting any trouble (not including himself, of course) and rough 'em up a bit. It was easy money, or so the foul fowl thought.

((Sorry about taking so long for this one. Gonna make sure from now on this kind of thing doesn't happen again.))
Jet the Hawk
Jet the Hawk
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Metal Sonic Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 am

Metal Sonic just watched how the green bird talked with his oh so wide smile, and then continued:

"I can't see a logical reason how that egoistical bird with a lower than average inteligence even in mobian standards could be use for us in any way as something else than a test subject for a better robotizer, but fine. Promise it a new shiny hover board or something, then it can pretend even better that it is faster than most people. Of course, this is just my opinion, and you of course know better, Doctor."

The metallic hedgehog had been lately upgrading itself, and with an every upgrade, it was becoming more egoistical. The blue robot just made an expression of sigh, and then turned around, starting to walk away:

"If you really decide to hire that idiot, maybe I should go too and make sure that he does not do something stupid, like those chicken rogues usually do."
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Eggman Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:11 pm

The doctor placed one finger to his temple in an attempt to contain the throbbing that both the automaton and the parrot were bringing on. Mustache a tad frayed at the edges, Eggman slammed his fist down upon his console, "I know you have a penchant for dashing, but until I say I'm finished with you, I won't let you leave, you birdbrain! And suffice it to say, my glorious order hasn't been given!"

With something of a menacing point, the doctor clasped his hands back together and gave an eerily calm smile. Clearing his throat, he continued, "Knowing that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, I doubt such an endeavor would be worth my time. Just do what you lot do best, sow some disorder and keep any prying eyes off of my GLORIO-," the madman paused before spreading out his hands before reclining in the stark white hover chair, "You know what? Those words are wasted on you. Just get the job done. Who knows, I could have something to sweeten the pot if you please me." With that said, Eggman promptly cut the transmission and turned to the ever increasingly apathetic fruit of his labors in anti-Sonic weaponry.

Grasping at the bridge of his nose, the doctor waved a hand, "Yes, it is your opinion, you petulant heap of scrap. The fact that you have one is a wonder given how simplistic your subroutines were in previous versions. But that's beside the point~!" The doctor promptly spun around in his chair, "I just had a stroke of absolute genius! Why don't you keep the parrot in line! Though I imagine your similarity to his perceived rival might be distracting...troublesome, really." The egg-shaped scientist was soon lost in a world of thought that surely only he could comprehend.
Doctor Eggman
Doctor Eggman
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jet the Hawk Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Jet managed to hold his tongue until the doctor was finished speaking, though from the twitch in his eye and evil glare to accompany, he clearly didn't seem the slightest bit happy with doing so. "B-birdbrain?...," the hawk muttured, his expression turning to a dour frown of disbelief as he repeated himself in a shout for good measure. "...BIRDBRAIN!? Listen to this you fat sack of cellulite and ham! I don't know what you and those toasters you make understand about respect, but you're going to need to learn real quick if you want to make use of MY services, because right now there is no way in HELL that I'm-" It was at about this point the bandit realized he was yelling at a blank screen, having no idea just how much of his rant Robotnik had actually heard.

Frustrated, the avian gave a light kick to the base of his desk as he turned his chair around, folding his arms and lowering his head like a pouting child. Despite how steamed he was, Jet still planned on doing his job; it was good money, after all. The only difference was that now, he wouldn't do the job as cleanly as initially planned. No, there would be a few...problems...that the good doctor would likely only know about long after the hawk was done with that smartass scientist's job. A little theft here, some vandalism there, Eggman didn't have to know about any of it until much later and he could always write it off as the cost for "emotional damages" or whatever other absurd charge the hawk could think of.

For now, though, he would grudgingly rise to his feet and leave his quaint office. The Babylon Rogues always had a policy against being late and Jet had no intention of changing that anytime soon.
Jet the Hawk
Jet the Hawk
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Metal Sonic Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 am

It seemed the birdbrain just as idiotic as usual, but then again, the blue robot newer expected anything else from an organic being, present companly excluded. When Doctor had said his lines and seemingly stolen the very same idea the robotic hedgehog had just said, there was a moment of silence. Metal Sonic only looked at Doctor with it's blank stare, it's expression completely unreadable, before finally answering:

"Of course Doctor, what a briliant idea, I should do just that. I shall leave momentarily."

The blue robot turned around and started hovering out of the room, deep in thought. Making sure that the green avian would not anything what he should would be tiresome and most likely the robotic hedgehog would have to listen his constant jokes and "funny" lines, but it could not be helped. As much as the green bird liked to say he was the fastest around, Metal Sonic only sneered at him. The stupid bird was like Sonic with a mix of arrogance in his personality, and the blue robot could not stand it's organic twin either.

When Metal Sonic finally closed the door behind it and started slowly flying across the hallway, the robot started thinking. Doctor was what he was, Metal Sonic's creator. But lately, the blue robot had felt an urge it could not properly describe, and that feeling alone was enough to unsettle the robotic hedgehog. Sonic had once asked Metal, why did it serve Eggman. Answer had been simple, he had created Metal Sonic, But now, the blue robot was feeling more and more like it being kept back by Doctor's constant supervision, and could do much more on it's own. Rebellion however brought grave risks. But Metal Sonic was at a fast pace developing an ego to itself, and unfortunately, was just as arrogant as it's creator if not more so. There would be turbulent times ahead, that was for certain...
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum