Sonic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turn Order
WIP
Latest topics
» SSWiki Page Dump
SSWiki Page Dump EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm by Turbo

» Wikia Entries
SSWiki Page Dump EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

» Archieness
SSWiki Page Dump EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm by Turbo

» WE HAZ COOKIEZ
SSWiki Page Dump EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am by Turbo

» Hi There!
SSWiki Page Dump EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm by Turbo

» Being MIA and Stuff
SSWiki Page Dump EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm by Knuckles the Echidna

» Numerology and Character Personalities
SSWiki Page Dump EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am by Knuckles the Echidna

» Forum Debate
SSWiki Page Dump EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 am by Turbo

» The Intercessory
SSWiki Page Dump EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm by Turbo

Wikia Entries

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

To Edit:
-Locke
-Dr. Moreau
-Negative Egon
-Dr. Smoke
-Menthor
-Julie-Su

Comments: 0

Poll

Who should be part of the Chalice?

SSWiki Page Dump I_vote_lcap29%SSWiki Page Dump I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
SSWiki Page Dump I_vote_lcap29%SSWiki Page Dump I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
SSWiki Page Dump I_vote_lcap0%SSWiki Page Dump I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
SSWiki Page Dump I_vote_lcap14%SSWiki Page Dump I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Affiliates
Mirrored Mobius
Sonic Story
Crossed Off 2.0
Sonic Darkness
Return2Mobius

SSWiki Page Dump

Go down

SSWiki Page Dump Empty SSWiki Page Dump

Post  Turbo Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm

Here will be the final resting place for the codes of these characters that don't fit in well with the Wiki entries as they're ongoing.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

https://sonicsociety.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

SSWiki Page Dump Empty SINGE

Post  Turbo Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm

<p style="text-align:center">{{Infobox
|Box title = Character Information
|image = file:Singe.png
|imagewidth = 290
|caption = Singe, The Most Entertaining Delinquent in Turno
|Row 1 title = Age
|Row 1 info = 18-19
|Row 2 title = Gender
|Row 2 info = Male
|Row 3 title = Species
|Row 3 info = Hedgehog
|Row 4 title = SS Debut
|Row 4 info = LEAVE BLANK WILL FILL IN
|Row 5 title = Comic Debut
|Row 5 info = N/A
|Row 6 title = Player
|Row 6 info = Singe
}}</p>

ENTER A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF CHARACTER HERE. NO MORE THEN FIVE SENTENCES.

==Basic Stats==

Nicknames/Aliases: The Most Entertaining Delinquent

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, considered a Villain though

Birthday: ENTER

Type: ENFP

IQ: 88

Blood Type: ENTER

Height: 3'6"

Weight: 79 lb.

Build: ENTER

Residence: Turnopolis

Occupation: Ex-gang member; Rebellious trouble-maker and law-breaker.

Marital Status: Taken

Likes: Causing trouble, escaping the police, vandalism, warm/hot beverages and liquids (and even cold beverages/liquids, occasionally), his girlfriend, the sun (his so-called “Father”), putting on a show, open spaces, stealing, ruining people’s plans or goals, ruining things in general, setting things on fire, listening to the radio, talking people out, being proven right, kicking kids to the curb (sometimes literally!), parties (and crashing them), having fun, getting his way.

Dislikes: Getting caught, Officer Clinton, Officer Clinton’s W.A.R pistol, enclosed spaces, people who take things too seriously, not being able to use his powers in certain situations.

Fears: Being locked away in jail, his girlfriend getting hurt, and drowning.

Hobbies/Talents: Singe is quick on his feet. That, and mixed with being somewhat of a “wildcard”, makes him a fairly good dancer in the abstract scheme of things. Spending a couple years in a gang also made him a rather excellent thief and graffiti artist. The one thing he needs to work on is making sure he HIDES the fact that he’s been stealing and not vandalize property when the police are around…

Aspirations/Dreams: To free the Sun from its chained prison in the sky and start a ‘bond’ by causing destruction with it in Turno.

Themesongs: OPTIONAL

==Personality==

Singe has been named “The Most Entertaining Delinquent” in Turnopolis. This hedgehog causes trouble wherever he goes, which Singe enjoys tremendously, and often shows this by smiling a fanged grin. He laughs in the face of the law and authority, and doesn’t care about anything that doesn’t involve or concern him.

Singe is humorous and eccentric, and often starts or ends his antics with a smug remark or action. He loves putting on a show, even if it causes harm, and because of his theatrical, almost “childlike” behavior, he can be very persuasive, and often gets questions thrown left and right at him by his girlfriend, Claire, whose “good side” has no notion of his rebellious actions.

Singe is not a serious fighter by any means, but he can be dangerous. Singe is wild and erratic, which can help him tremendously while fighting in open spaces such as fields or places with elevated platforms, such as forests or mountainous areas. Because of his skilled pyrokinetic abilities and being unable to use them with lack of oxygen, you wouldn’t want to be trapped with him in an enclosed space, either.

Singe rarely, if ever, gets angry or upset. If anything, he’d just get annoyed, or even pleased in certain situations! He can also be cowardly, given the situation or circumstance, but he most likely tries to shrug it off or not show it. Officer Clinton, main cop of Turnopolis, is the only one able to bring out Singe’s negative side.

==Traits==

ENTER HERE. PARAGRAPH DESCRIPTION OF CHARACTER TRAITS.

==Attributes==

Voice: Cocky and sarcastic in tone, as well as a bit uncaring at times. He replaces the word ‘you’ with ‘ya’ occasionally and doesn’t pronounce the g’s at the end of actions most of the time. Eg. “Hey, what’cha doin’ here?” Also tends to laugh at the beginning or at the end of his sentences. Eg. “Heh, are ya always like this?”

Balance: Singe is rather good at keeping his balance, although sometimes after he teleports, he has to regain his balance, as he sometimes won’t know just where he’ll end up.

Posture: He bends forward with his legs out and stomach in, when he’s trying to prove a point or just acting smug. This is also used as a fighting stance. He’ll stand the opposite way when also acting full-of-himself; standing straight with his chest out and head raised—this, along with the former stance, is sometimes paired with a shrug or a hand gesture.

Stamina: Singe may be weak in some terms of patience, but he can last quite a while in long term fights, as long as he doesn’t get critically injured or bored.

Hearing: Little more than average hearing; he can hear from behind walls and other places, depending on how thick the wall is, or how far away he happens to be at the time.

Climbing: He’s not that great at climbing. If he has to climb a rather long distance, Singe will most likely cheat his way up in one way or another.

Speed: Singe can run at incredible speeds, but is nowhere near as fast as a certain blue hedgehog. He’s also very flexible and agile.

Strength: His strength is around average; He is not stronger than Knuckles or Mighty, especially. He can’t push or lift extremely heavy objects, but he can knock you around quite a bit.

Swimming: Singe can’t swim, but he can run on water for limited periods of time. If he manages to fall in the water, he’ll curl into a ball and try to levitate himself upward to the surface.

Computers: Enough to get around; he’s not a hacker by any means, and if he DID manage to hack into something it’d most likely be on accident or just pure luck.

Driving: Probably not a car, but he’d be able to figure out how a motorcycle works.

==Abilities==

*Physical: ENTER BASIC ATTACKS INCLUDED

*Mental: ENTER
**Intelligence: ENTER
**Sanity: 78%
**Learned: ENTER
**Critical Thinking: ENTER

*Learned: Street smart; was home schooled throughout most of his Junior High years and dropped out of school during the second year of high school.
**Book-smarts: ENTER
**Street-smarts: He's savvy on the street and knows how to stay out of trouble; his main issue is keeping out of trouble, since he tends to run his mouth.
**Wisdom: ENTER

*Special: ENTER
**Attacks: Homing Attack, Spindash, Spin Attack
**Martial Arts: ENTER
**Powers: Pyrokinesis, Limited Teleportation

*Instincts/Reflexes: ENTER

*Chaos: ENTER

==Weaknesses==

INCLUDE SKILLS SPECIFICALLY LACKING.

*Physical:
**General: The middle of his back due to his posture, and the bridge of his nose and tail.
**Ailments: Other than the scar on his face (if that counts), nothing.
**Allergies: A small moss allergy. It’s nothing fatal, but his nose gets irritable and he tends to rub it a lot.

*Mental: Singe tends to daydream about his girlfriend a lot, as well as think about ways to get Clinton out of his hair.

*Emotional: ENTER

*Learned: ENTER

*Special: Cannot form fire while underwater, or when drenched with water. His teleportation has a limited distance, to within the same room or outside the room or building, at most. He must know the location before being able to teleport there.

*Instincts/Reflexes: Singe is a “ask questions first, pummel ‘em after” type of guy. Despite this, Singe rarely ever thinks before he acts, which gets himself into trouble he ''tries'' to get out of. He may ask a lot of questions, but that doesn’t mean he listens them.

*Chaos: He cannot use Chaos Control.

==Items/Weapons/Vehicles==

ENTER HERE

==Affiliations/Relations==

HERE YOU SHOULD PUT THE GROUP OR FACTION YOUR CHARACTER IS INVOLVED WITH.

YOU MAY ALSO PUT THEIR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND OTHER LOVED ONES HERE.

==Rivals/Enemies==

HERE, INCLUDE ANYONE WHO HAS A SCORE TO SETTLE WITH YOUR CHARACTER, EITHER DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY. HATRED AND VENDETTA SHOULD BE FUNNELED INTO THIS CATAGORY, AS WELL AS THE MORE LIGHTHEARTED WAR.

==History==

INSERT YOUR CHARACTER HISTORY HERE. THERE IS NO LIMIT ON HOW LONG OR SHORT YOUR HISTORY SHOULD BE.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY FROM WIKIPEDIA OR ANOTHER WIKIA. ITS BETTER TO LEAVE IT BLANK THEN COPY FROM SOMEONE ELSE.

INCLUDE THE CHARACTER'S ORIGIN AND ANY PRE-HISTORY BEFORE THE RP. MORE CAN BE ADDED LATER TO REFLECT THE ONGOING EVENTS IN THE RP.

==Threads that CHARACTER were in==

LEAVE THIS BLANK. I WILL FILL IT OUT FOR YOU.

==External Information==

LEAVE THIS BLANK. I WILL FILL IT OUT FOR YOU. IF THERE IS A MOBIUS ENCYCLOPAEDIA ENTRY ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER, PUT IT HERE.

TAGS: Characters, Hedgehogs, Unknown, Aliens, ENFP
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

https://sonicsociety.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum