Sonic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turn Order
WIP
Latest topics
» SSWiki Page Dump
Buttons, What Are These? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm by Turbo

» Wikia Entries
Buttons, What Are These? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

» Archieness
Buttons, What Are These? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm by Turbo

» WE HAZ COOKIEZ
Buttons, What Are These? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am by Turbo

» Hi There!
Buttons, What Are These? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm by Turbo

» Being MIA and Stuff
Buttons, What Are These? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm by Knuckles the Echidna

» Numerology and Character Personalities
Buttons, What Are These? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am by Knuckles the Echidna

» Forum Debate
Buttons, What Are These? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 am by Turbo

» The Intercessory
Buttons, What Are These? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm by Turbo

Wikia Entries

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

To Edit:
-Locke
-Dr. Moreau
-Negative Egon
-Dr. Smoke
-Menthor
-Julie-Su

Comments: 0

Poll

Who should be part of the Chalice?

Buttons, What Are These? I_vote_lcap29%Buttons, What Are These? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Buttons, What Are These? I_vote_lcap29%Buttons, What Are These? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Buttons, What Are These? I_vote_lcap0%Buttons, What Are These? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Buttons, What Are These? I_vote_lcap14%Buttons, What Are These? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Buttons, What Are These? I_vote_lcap14%Buttons, What Are These? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Buttons, What Are These? I_vote_lcap0%Buttons, What Are These? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Affiliates
Mirrored Mobius
Sonic Story
Crossed Off 2.0
Sonic Darkness
Return2Mobius

Buttons, What Are These?

Go down

Buttons, What Are These? Empty Buttons, What Are These?

Post  Turbo Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Some of you might have noticed the 'no image' icon for some/most of the buttons on this site. For whatever reason, the creator of this theme has deleted most of the buttons, causing gaps in the CSS as the links no longer follow through. For now, we will try and work with the substitute buttons recently implemented, however tacky they look. We have been working on finding a new theme to replace this old one.

A poll will come on soon, asking which of the themes, if any, should be the new one, or if we should keep the old one. In the happenstance that we decide to run with this theme, which has served well for a long period of time, we might need people with a good idea for graphic design to create some buttons...

Sorry for the bother.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

https://sonicsociety.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum