Sonic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turn Order
WIP
Latest topics
» SSWiki Page Dump
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm by Turbo

» Wikia Entries
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

» Archieness
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm by Turbo

» WE HAZ COOKIEZ
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am by Turbo

» Hi There!
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm by Turbo

» Being MIA and Stuff
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm by Knuckles the Echidna

» Numerology and Character Personalities
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am by Knuckles the Echidna

» Forum Debate
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 am by Turbo

» The Intercessory
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm by Turbo

Wikia Entries

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

To Edit:
-Locke
-Dr. Moreau
-Negative Egon
-Dr. Smoke
-Menthor
-Julie-Su

Comments: 0

Poll

Who should be part of the Chalice?

You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... I_vote_lcap29%You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... I_vote_lcap29%You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... I_vote_lcap0%You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... I_vote_lcap14%You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... I_vote_lcap14%You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... I_vote_lcap0%You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Affiliates
Mirrored Mobius
Sonic Story
Crossed Off 2.0
Sonic Darkness
Return2Mobius

You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again...

Go down

You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again... Empty You will never EVER look at Mephiles the same again...

Post  Luger Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 pm

You know why? Because [Boss] Mephiles and [Boss] Mephiles Phase 2 ISN'T HIS REAL THEME SONG.

Instead, Mephiles' REAL theme song is "I am... All of me" by Crush40.

You don't believe me? Then let's take a good look at the lyrics of the said song.

I see no, hear no evil
Black writings on the wall
Unleashed a million faces
And one by one they fall

Black-hearted evil
Brave-hearted hero
I am all, I am all, I am
I... I... I... I am!

Here we go buddy
Here we go buddy
Here we go
Here we go buddy
Here we go

Go ahead and try to see through me
Do it if you dare (dare!)
One step forward, two steps back
I'm here (One step forward, two steps back)
Do it... Do it... Do it... DO IT!

Can you see all of me?
Walking to my destiny
Step inside and hold on for dear life

Do you remember me?
Capture you or set you free
I am all, I am all of me

(I am, I am all of me)
I am... (I am, I'm all of me)

(Here we go)

I see and feel the evil
My hands will crush them all
You think you have the answer
I laugh and watch you fall

Black-hearted evil
Brave-hearted hero

I am all I am all I am
I... I... I... I am!

Here we go buddy
Here we go buddy
Here we go
Here we go buddy
Here we go

Go ahead and try to see through me
Do it if you dare (dare!)
One step forward two steps back
I'm here (One step forward, two steps back)
Do it... Do it... Do it... DO IT!

Can you see all of me?
Walking to my destiny

Do you remember me?
I am all, I am all of me

(I am, I am all of me)
I am... I am, I'm all of me

(here we go)

I am...

I am everyone, everywhere
Anyhow, any way, any will, or any day...
I am...
I am everyone, everywhere
Anyhow, any way, any will, or any day...
I am! I am! I am!
I am! I am! I am!
I am!

Do it... do it... do it... DO IT!

Can you see all of me?
Walking to destiny

Do you remember me?
I am all, I am all of me

(I am, I am all of me!)

(Here we go, here we go)
I
am, I am, I'm all of me!
(Here we go)
I am, I am all of me...

Now, let's take a step my step analysis of the lyrics of the song in comparison of the plot of Sonic 06

"I see no hear no evil, black writings on the wall" = Pertains to Mephiles being imprisoned to the Scepter of Darkness which prevents him from seeing other evil other than him, black writings on the wall is the description of the handle of the scepter which is purple-blackish(thanks to Mephiles' cloud/ooze form) in color and since the scepter IS his prison, the insides of the scepter can be considered as a WALL.

"Unleashed a million faces , and one by one they fall" = Now while this may sound like it was describing the black arms in Shadow the Hedgehog but I implore you to recall one of the boss fights in Sonic 06 in conjunction to the lyric: "Unleash a million faces" describes the act of Mephiles unleashing dozens of his clones to fight against Shadow and "One by one they fall" is an obvious reference to the battle itself where Shadow defeats the clones one by one easily.

"Black-hearted evil, Brave-hearted hero, I am all I am, all I am" = "Black-hearted Evil" obviously points to Mephiles and "Brave-hearted Hero" is pointed towards Shadow. "I am all I am all I am" signifies the fact that both had their own identity crisis where Mephiles thinks that he's just part of Solaris and Shadow confused as to what he should really do in Shadow the Hedgehog whether should he join Doom since he is his father or should he still side with his friends.

"Go ahead and try to see through me" = Aims towards Mephiles who was a master manipulator who fooled Silver into fighting Sonic and the heroes didn't know of the demon's true motives until later in the game

"One step forward, two steps back, I'm here (One step forward, two steps back)" = Now... What DOES that remind you off? Hm? Nothing? One step forward two steps back... Two steps back I'm here.... Time Travel anyone? Does it remind you of Silver who is IN the future(One step forward) who then goes to the past(Two steps back, I'm here) in an attempt to kill the Iblis Trigger and save his future? Hmmmmmmmm...

"Do it... Do it... Do it... DO IT!" = Another reference to Mephiles manipulating and toying with Silver

"Can you see all of me?" = Here's my favorite part... Can you see ALL of me... This points to Mephiles and Iblis who are the two halves OF Solaris that were split during the Soleanna incident.

"Walking to my destiny" = If you combine this to the previous line, you'll get "Can you see all of me, walking to my destiny", which then explains the two ultimate destiny of Mephiles and Iblis: Destroying the world. In Iblis' case, we already saw that he successfully wrecked Silver's future and Mephiles who traveled to the past and orchestrated the events of Sonic 06 in order to combine with Iblis and become Solaris which is THEIR shared destiny.

"Step inside and hold on for dear life" = *cough* Shadow stepping into the portal that Mephiles created *cough*

"Do you remember me?" = I'm pretty sure that Mephiles said that to Shadow when he was released from the scepter >W>

"Capture you or set you free" = ow this can mean one of two significant things:
One: It can pertain to Shadow trying to CAPTURE Mephiles and reseal him back into the Scepter of Darkness but has doubts on who Mephiles is in the past

OR

Two: It could mean Mephiles' attempts in trying to get Shadow to his side many times during Sonic 06

BUT IT STILL CONVEYS THE SAME MEANING

"I see and feel the evil" = Mephiles when he finally sees and reunites with Iblis

"My hands will crush them all"
= Mephiles trying to defeat Sonic and the others

"You think you have the answer" = Pertains to Silver travelling to the past in to kill Sonic, thinking that it was the only way to save his future.

"I laugh and watch you fall" = .... I laugh... And watch you fall... I laugh... And watch you fall... Doesn't this remind you of a certain scene where um... Um... I think someone was stabbed in the back using a chaos spear-ish magic and the villain that did that laughed maniacally when the hero was finally killed? Hmm... I don't... Tell me if it does remind you of something >D

"I am...I am everyone, everywhere Anyhow, any way, any will, or any day..." = *AHEM*

I am everyone = Mephiles' ability to take the form of anyone's shadow

Everywhere = Obviously it was Mephiles who went to the past from the future and thus the present

Anyhow, any way = Well... HE DID DO EVERYTHING TO REACH HIS GOALS, RIGHT?!

Any day = Time travel anyone? >W>

I don't know if this persuades you enough into thinking that THIS is TRULY Mephiles' theme song but I think the lyrics speak for themselves... Oh wait, what's that? You say that Shadow the Hedgehog came first before Sonic 06? Well it's simple... TIME TRAVEL WAS INVOLVED, you can't explain that >D

Luger
Luger
Peon

Back to top Go down