Sonic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turn Order
WIP
Latest topics
» SSWiki Page Dump
Crack Team-Up EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm by Turbo

» Wikia Entries
Crack Team-Up EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

» Archieness
Crack Team-Up EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm by Turbo

» WE HAZ COOKIEZ
Crack Team-Up EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am by Turbo

» Hi There!
Crack Team-Up EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm by Turbo

» Being MIA and Stuff
Crack Team-Up EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm by Knuckles the Echidna

» Numerology and Character Personalities
Crack Team-Up EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am by Knuckles the Echidna

» Forum Debate
Crack Team-Up EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 am by Turbo

» The Intercessory
Crack Team-Up EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm by Turbo

Wikia Entries

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

To Edit:
-Locke
-Dr. Moreau
-Negative Egon
-Dr. Smoke
-Menthor
-Julie-Su

Comments: 0

Poll

Who should be part of the Chalice?

Crack Team-Up I_vote_lcap29%Crack Team-Up I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Crack Team-Up I_vote_lcap29%Crack Team-Up I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Crack Team-Up I_vote_lcap0%Crack Team-Up I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Crack Team-Up I_vote_lcap14%Crack Team-Up I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Affiliates
Mirrored Mobius
Sonic Story
Crossed Off 2.0
Sonic Darkness
Return2Mobius

Crack Team-Up

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crack Team-Up Empty Crack Team-Up

Post  Turbo Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:14 pm

The search for Sonic is on! After Turbo finds himself inexplicably on Mobius, the homeland of Sonic, he decides to search the saucy blue hedgehog out to help him return to his homeland. Who could help him end his quest? Well, not the blue hedgehog, who isn't around any longer...

Characters so far: Turbo, Super Sonic
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

https://sonicsociety.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crack Team-Up Empty Re: Crack Team-Up

Post  Turbo Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:15 pm

The little alien boy only wanted to go home to his family. He had raced across the stars, faced off against that blue hedge-rat-thing twice, and freed himself from his captor's chains. But his homeland was long off, far away, and he wasn't sure how to return. He hadn't exactly been conscious with the skipping around the galaxies. He now found himself on Mobius, the blue hedge-thing's world, and thought it would be wise to visit. Even if they did wind up in another fight or race, he might have a star map.

He had been miserable. Living in a box, feeding off leftovers, looking for the blue one. No luck. It had been almost a month, and this was the longest he had really been stationary on a planet, but he wasn't going to give up. One blustery night, while he was pathetically jogging in the rain, trying to keep warm, since he couldn't keep dry, and trying to exercise his weak and atrophying leg muscles that were once his pride, he noticed a familiar outline, enshrouded with darkness, but lit from behind by lightning. His heart lept. "Sonic???" He began to run towards the figure, hoping against hope.

The figure didn't seem to react much. Aside from visibly tensing and sharp ears swiveling in his direction. After a long tense moment, he finally glanced over his shoulder. His eyes glowed in the darkness in a swirled crimson pattern.

He skidded to a halt, looking confused. Thank goodness he had been paying close attention! It would have been very bad if he had run into a random stranger! "Excuse me! I-I'm looking for a bloke by the name of Sonic the... uh... Hedge-something... Hedgehog! Have you heard of him?" He wanted to be very respectful to the obviously blind person. He had no pupils, after all. How would this person be able to see?

He didn't seem too amused as it was, but hearing the blue hero's name struck a nerve in the amber furred being. He spun around on his heel, fist held out to strike. He paused for a moment, thinking things through. "Sonic?"

He nodded. To anyone else, the guy would be frightening. But Turbo had seen some pretty strange and terrifying aliens, and hedgehogs could be one of them. In fact, now that he had gotten so used to seeing them, this one even looked decent. His spines weren't all stupidly slicked like all the others. "Yes. Sonic the Hedgehog. He should be able to help me get home." He missed his mother a lot.

"Heh, I've been looking for him myself..." His eyes narrowed, a sly smirk forming on his tanned muzzle.

"Rrrreally..." He said doubtfully. Blind guy couldn't see, so how could he... well, he might hear very well, since he was looking straight at him. Maybe this wasn't the best guy to go to for information, if he didn't know either. But he didn't have any other choice. This hedgehog at least had to have something guiding his search. All Turbo knew was that this was the right planet. "Maybe we could help each other?" He suggested.

"Maybe we could...." He echoed, staring straight at him. He took a small step closer, the energy radiating off of him.

Turbo was now just a little spooked. The guy felt like an intense wildfire, both radiating heat, but in a very dry way, like he was going to eat him up in fire. However, he was Keldezian. He didn't back down. If he was challenged, he would get aggressive. His spikes flared in a warning, even if the guy couldn't see them.

"We may just be able to find him if we team up....shall we?" He held a sharply clawed hand out, fingers flexing in anticipation.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Last little bit of rp...

He looked at him warily, finding himself more suspicious to traps after falling into so many. In the end, his desire to go home, and the feeling of his limbs growing cold and numb from the rain outruled caution. "I would like that," he said quietly, taking the hand, but watching for the claws. If the hedgehog was useful, then he would be able to get to Sonic. The person might have his own reasons for finding the hedgehog, but he would keep the details of his to himself. He didn't want to be taken advantage of again, after all.

"Perfect..." The demon's eyes glowed.

He shuddered a little. It was seriously cold out, and though the hedgehog was warm, it wasn't the right type. He was between misery, and a living furnace. "W-w-where are we going?" He sneezed pathetically. Stupid Mobians and their stupid cold, wet planet! Would his fur never get dry?

Okay! Now jump in on the fun! ^^
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:52 pm

The demon smirked and lifted his head into the breeze. He inhaled deeply and turned to Turbo with a dark grin, gesturing into the breeze. "Let's try this way first..."

He didn't wait and started walking, sparks jumping and crackling as the rain fell.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Turbo nodded weakly, and followed after him, rubbing at his arms to try to keep warm. "Ah... ah... ahh... Ahtchoooo!!!" He sniffled miserably, and rubbed at his nose. "What's down that away? Do you smell him or something?" He then realised the full ludicrousness of that statement, and shut up again.

Eventually, he drew closer to the hedgehog, out of pure necessity to stay warm, though he was certainly about as blazing as the sun over the barren deserts of Keldeza. It was a bit... strange... that the hedgehog should be glowing and sparking, but perhaps that was as common as Sonic and his colouring. Or, rather, that such differences were in a greater quantity than on Keldeza. Back there, it was only his little forehead mark that differentiated him from the others.

"The name's Turbo," he said after a while, keeping his voice low. "Yours?"
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:46 pm

He cleared his throat gruffly and focused ahead of them. He wasn't too keen on giving out his name to just anyone.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:05 am

... Oooo-kay then... "If you don't want to tell me, you could make something up," he said with a roll of his eyes. "At least to let me call you by something other than Hedgehog or Mister." It wasn't as if he wanted to or could actually make a background check on this guy. So far, he was the only person that might be able to help him find Sonic, and he wasn't going to betray him, right?

They passed by warehouse buildings now, closer to the docks, and Turbo's shuddering was now more evident. He really needed to stop and rest, but he had a personal reputation of being the longest running and best of persevering of any racer type. He could handle the chill of space, so he should be able to handle some measly little rainfall. It wasn't thaaaat cold. The water was just incessant in its pouring.

"C-can we rest for a moment?" It might make the difference in his capability and further perseverance if he was able to have a brief, dry rest. Maybe in one of the warehouses. The ones marked off with yellow tape and Mobian lettering seemed empty and safe enough. "I...I..." He coughed weakly, feeling sick.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 am

The amber one snorted and kept walking ahead, seeming to ignore Turbo bugging him about his name. "No, we will move on as we are."

His lip curled, daring him to try to go against him. He already had the urge to destroy these buildings, intensely hating being anywhere near them unless they were to be destroyed soon enough.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 am

"... okay..." He said quietly, stumbling along after him, and rubbing obstinate tears out of his eyes. He refused to cry! He would not, especially in front of this stranger! He was Turbo, and he would be- "AAAAAHTCHOOO!"

The young boy sniffled again, glaring out at the rain with distaste. He would not be so pathetic. Didn't his metabolism count for something? Turbo sped up a little to keep warm. "I was just asking if you were cold or tired. Didn't know if you could continue, Hedge-hog." Yes, keep warm with spite and bile, and keep homesickness and pride a more noble hunger than flesh, according to their proverbs. If so, would he admit his weaknesses? Never!

"Do you even know where we are going??" He sniffed.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:58 am

He snorted and kept walking. "Of course I know where I'm going!"

Well, he didn't know what direction he was going, just following a scent the breeze had carried. But he wouldn't admit it, least of all to somebody he just met not even ten minutes ago.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 am

"Where we're going," he reminded sullenly. "I'm helping, remember?" Not yet, at least. But he knew enough capturing tricks from so many long imprisonments that he figured he could take care of Sonic. If this yellow bloke could run, then he might be able to get back into shape again and take the blue one on in a race!

His intent wasn't villainous, so he should be able to succeed at this easily. If going home was something bad, then Sonic would have been around from the start, if only to tell him that it was hopeless. And this yellow guy wasn't villainous either. Otherwise, he would be able to tell. It wasn't like he was completely gullible, after all. "So... you have any clues to where Sonic might be?"
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:52 pm

"I have a hunch." He said, focusing ahead still. He didn't slow his pace, in fact speeding up just a tad.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 pm

He nodded slowly. "He hangs out somewhere often?" Turbo didn't know anything about the hedgehog, other than that he lived here, was fairly fast, and was a hero to the people. "You know better than I..."
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 pm

"With the Freedom Fighters..." he hissed the last part, energy radiating off of him even more so. He hated them with every fiber of his being, his quills raising at the mere thought of them.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Turbo could feel the change physically and emotionally in the air once the 'Freedom Fighters' were mentioned. The air... got more charged? Combined with the person's appearance, he was certain that there was nothing good between the two parties. "Yeeeeeesh. What did they do?" Had to be soooooomething horrible, for such a reaction.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 am

He directed a glare back at him darkly. "I'd rather not say." his voice was low, almost a growl. Whatever it was, it'd be best not to press the subject, the amber hedgehog was getting more tense and angry.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:11 am

Turbo nodded. "Okay, okay. Baaaad guys then." He could find justice in taking them out. "I'll help you," he assured him with a smile. It wasn't like him to be so trusting and heroic, but that was what Sonic was like, and he figured it was a step in the right direction. Why not help someone, for once?
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:12 pm

He nodded in agreement, his apprehension fading away. Maybe the kid wouldn't be so bad tagging along. But he wasn't about to let his guard down. He knew better than that. When the world was against you, you couldn't turn a blind eye to any possible threat, no matter how weak and naive it appeared to be.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Turbo couldn't tell what the hedgehog was thinking, but did notice that he looked a great deal less tense. What, did he think that he would... betray him or something? Sure, Turbo admittedly wasn't Mr. Hoity Toity Save Everyone, but he was still a good bloke. The cause sounded just, so he would help. He promised.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:39 am

He snorted a bit and powered on ahead. Time was wasting away and he more or less wanted to accomplish his goals right away. What they were, he was not about to tell....yet...

He glanced back with his burning crimson eyes, making sure he was keeping up with him. He hated having to move slow.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Turbo kept pace confidently, trying not to look too much like a sidekick. He did agree to help him out, but he also considered it all a means to the end. Find Sonic, keep the hedgehog alive until he could go home. Simple. They might call him selfish, or self-obsessed, but he knew his priorities. Besides, if the hedgehog could keep alive with this sort of 'fanbase' pursuing him and slandering his name, then the bloke could go one without his help.

"Sooo... we attack these bad guys tonight? Or regroup and focus on a detailed and complete attack plan?" He paused when he realised the hedgehog was pretty fast, not initially aware of how fast he was going. Why was this blind person able to do so? He thought Sonic was the fastest thing of Mobius...

Curiouser and curiouser...
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:06 pm

"Of course we do. Attack them head on....destroy!" He covered his mouth after that last part, grumbling a curse or two under his breath.

He may have just blown his cover from that.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:51 pm

"..." He looked at the man awkwardly at that. Yeesh, sounded just like those bad blokes always at 'revengence' or 'world domination' or just how many slaves they could own. He knew that type well enough. "Uh..." Yet... the stranger did also deserve to talk like that, if these 'Freedom Fighters' were really that bad. One man's freedom fighters was another's terrorist group.

"I thi-" He stopped again, ears lying flat against his head, runny nose now going haywire, and feeling very alarmed. That recessive trait, of being able to sense danger, that modern society had long disavowed was now in operation. There was a predator. Something powerful. He could practically taste the scent. "There's something... someone here," he whined, getting closer to the glowing hedgehog again. "Close..." His eyes flicked about the grey, raining area, by cargo crates and cranes. Nothing.

"I don't see him, but I can smell him!" He cried, holding fists out like they were his security blanket.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:52 pm

His senses flared in reaction. He looked about, growling lowly. Soon, he smirked and stared in the direction the threat was coming.

"Relax. I can handle this easy." He looked very confident.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mange Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Cold, empty, without remorse. The world was nothing but twisted images in the eyes of a wondering beast. No matter if this was his home or not it was yet another place untouched by the red tint and crippling carnage of a neon traveler. Oh how his body ached, the muscle tensed under the brilliant fur and altered scales. Tongue tasting the air as his keen nose picked up the smell of newcomers. Fear. He could taste it like fresh crisp blood on his tongue. The flesh always taste better when spiked with adrenaline.

His heart barely beat, stepping out into view.

The rain had cooled his body, only his warm blooded traits kept him from slipping into a deep sleep from the cold. Water dripped from his frame, eyes glowing a cold and bitter yellow. Body hunched forward, his long sleeves dragging across the ground, quirking his head with 'innocent' curiosity. Approaching with a wide smile that glistened in even the faintest of light. Each step dug into the soft earth and left gashes.

"....."
Mange
Mange
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum